Demolition Consultants in New Jersey
Estimate, Budget and Workplan Development
Dallas Contracting Co., Inc. provides expert demolition consulting services, estimating of costs, budget and work plan development. We can provide a complete approach from initial survey, methodology development and estimating to actual wrecking services and site work.
Consulting and estimating services include:
- Structural Survey / Engineering Survey Asbestos / Environmental / Hazardous Materials Survey Consulting
- Evaluation and Development of Safe and Cost Efficient Demolition Methods
- Development of Estimate / Budget / Engineering Cost Analysis
- Develop Bid and Specifications Package
- Contractor Background and Qualification Checks
- Valuation of Used / Surplus Equipment to Potentially Offset Project Costs
- Valuation of Architectural Salvage and Wood Salvage to Potentially Offset Project Costs
- Valuation of Ferrous and Non Ferrous Scrap Metals For Recycling (Offsets Project Costs)
Evaluation of Onsite Crushing of Concrete and Aggregate as a Cost Savings Alternative to Offsite Recycling / Disposal
We also have ability to perform the actual wrecking, asbestos abatement and concrete crushing work.
Our consulting team has includes several Professional Engineers (PE’s), as well as other certifications including Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Licensed UST Closure and Subsurface and OSHA Hazwoper 40hr and Supervisor.
Please contact us to discuss your consulting, budgeting or engineering estimating needs.
Dallas Contracting Co., Inc. is a full service demolition contractor based in New Jersey (NJ) that operates throughout the United States. We have been in business for over 28 years and have successfully and safely completed numerous industrial and commercial demolition, onsite concrete crushing, salvage and scrap metal projects. We are one of the leading demolition companies in the United States for commercial and industrial wrecking services. read more
1260 New Market Ave.
South Plainfield NJ 07080